Learning to drive at any time can be a daunting prospect, and learning in a foreign country is really a challenge.

However, at THE DRIVING SCHOOL IN ENGLISH we offer a fully comprehensive training program tailored expecially for the English, French and Russian speaking residents in Hungary.

  • Full traning given by qualified instructors in  dual controlled cars
  • You should have your ’International License’ in as little as 9 weeks for a car, and 6 weeks for a motorbike.

Please choose and click below:

I am a beginner I want to change
my foreign license
Car & Motorbike Manual & Automatic
Webdesign by lnm