1. Theoretical course
- At the Driving School in groups (1076 Budapest, Thököly út 18.)
- Online course (only category B)
- Individually at your home, at your work place, or any other appropriate venue.
It consist of:
(One lesson= 45min.)
Each session min. 3 lessons
2. Driving practice
You can meet your teacher at
- 1112. Budapest, Budaörsi út 227.
- Kelenföld metro station (Metro 4)
- Budagyöngye 1026. Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 121.
Alternatively, you can arrange to be picked up at a place of your choice, for this there is an extra charge. According to the Hungarian rules you must drive at least 30 lessons, including the practical exam. Extra lessons may be taken if necessary.
(Highway Code & Technical Knowledge, First Aid)
Theoretical exams take place
- 1119. Petzvál József u. 39.
- 1195. Vas Gereben u. 2-4.
(Vehicle Handling & Driving in Traffic (category A), Driving in Traffic (category B))
Driving exams take place at the
- Driving Test Centre (1) 1112. Budapest, Budaörsi út 227. (Virágpiac) (category A or B)
- Driving Test Centre (2) 1033. Mozaik utca 5. (category B)
You must wait at least 1 week between the exams (except the First Aid exam).
You will need:
- A medical certificate for categorie A/B to book the first exam. The school can arrange the doctor’s appointment for you.
- When picking up your driving license you will need a residence permit, which has been valid for at least 6 months
- Certificate prooving, that you have min. elementary education (must bring it to the first exam)
Minimum amount of lessons:
|B||Moped||A-1||A-1 If you
already have B