1. Theoretical course
- by online program
- at the Driving School individually (Bázis Office Center, 1024 Budapest, Horváth u. 14-24. 4th floor)
The online program is available for 180 days and contains 75 hours study time.
2. Driving practice
|You can meet your teacher at
Alternatively, you can arrange to be picked up at a place of your choice, for this there is an extra charge. According to the Hungarian rules you must drive at least 30 lessons, including the practical exam. Extra lessons may be taken if necessary.
Theoretical Exams (Highway Code & Technical Knowledge, First Aid)
Theoretical exams take place
- 1119. Petzvál József u. 39.
- 1195. Vas Gereben u. 2-4.
Driving Exams (Vehicle Handling & Driving in Traffic (category A), Driving in Traffic (category B))
Driving exams take place at the
- Driving Test Centre (1) 1112. Budapest, Budaörsi út 227. (Virágpiac)
- Driving Test Centre (2) 1033. Mozaik utca 5.
You must wait at least 1 week between the exams (except the First Aid exam).
You will need:
- A medical certificate for category A/B to book the first exam. The school can arrange the doctor’s appointment for you.
- When picking up your driving license you will need a residence permit, which has been valid for at least 6 months
- Certificate proving, that you have min. elementary education (must bring it to the first exam)
Minimum amount of lessons:
|B||Moped||A-1||A-1 If you
already have B